Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Croods xD


Hmmm, almost two month didn't blog already, miss the life which use to partying, blogging and hanging around with friends *sighhh*
Really don't know still got how many months I gotta stay in this little mountain ><

Keep telling myself, " Hey Yunice, please don't be emo =[ How to live with much fun and happy is depend on yourself, just create yourself some fun, don't hide and sigh there." But seems like useless *sad*

However, recently I jumped to morning shift and got little time to go for a movie. Although only one movie, but it motivated me. Let me knew that to gain more fun for myself instead of blaming that my life was so bored was important, my life will be more bored if I keep complaining ><

So start from today, I gonna be more more positive instead of keep complaining. xD RIGHTTT!!!

Come on. let me tell you which movie, is THE CROODS!



I always love to watch the cartoon by DreamWorks Animation. The Croods is one in my favourite list, Frankly, I love this movie muchhhhhh ♥ 
The Croods was a quite motivated cartoon in my own opinion, It tried to encourage audiences to stand out instead of hidding themselves.


I love the sentence which say by Eep,  "Hide inside the cave is not living, it is just not die". Indeed, living and not die are different, living have to live our life out, with different colors, different feeling, different experiences and more and more. 




Grug tried to protect his whole family by hiding them in the cave, but end up in one day, the cave will be destroyed and they had to come out to survive without the cave also.
End up in the movie, Grug started to realize that hiding were not the only way.



Be brave to face what are happening now, try to find the ways out instead of hiding yourself from it.
You will don't know what are happening outside the world if you didn't not step out from the cave.
You will only know that how beautiful the bright of sun is when you first touch with it after living in all day long darkness.


The characters inside the movie were not as beautiful as princess or as smart as prince. But the story inside the movie made them to  look beautiful and smart xD When Guy protected Eep from the dangerous *don't know what type of birds that can finish a giant animal after a typhoon* it was so so touch =]


The Croods not only motivated, it got also a lot of funny scenes.*I laugh non-stop during watching*. xD
A super duper nice movie, I gonna watch it again. How about you? Have a try if you like cartoon or animation.

Hope you all will like it too =]


5 comments:

  1. hey sweetie, finally u are back blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea yea, haha, thank you for still following me <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. you should watch it as soon, it is freaking funny xD i hope to watch again, haha ^^

      Delete
  3. yesss very niceee! and i like the song too.. Shine your wayyyy! =D

    ReplyDelete