Monday 20 May 2013

TANYA & A-YUE GALAXY 100 LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2013 ^^

To: All my readers, 
I am really sorry that always update my blog only once per few months, but I really have no time to stick with the lappie like last time *guilty*  I know shouldn't find any excuse to explain, btw I' ll try my best =]

This time I gonna blog about the event which will held in the place I am currently working now, Genting Highlands. 





Are you know or listen before one of these song, Beautiful Love? Stranger (陌生人)? Letting Go? 
All these are from Tanya Chua. 
And you know what? Tanya and A- Yue are coming to Genting Highlands Arena of Stars in this month xD






The first experience of Love (愛的初體驗), Break up (分手吧), Missing is a Disease (思念是一種病), these all songs are from A-Yue. I am sure that you listen all the songs before, just maybe you don't know that A-Yue is the original singer right?  xD because me too *grinn*


Is okay, no big deal, because now got a chance to let you know them xD 
Tanya Chua and A-Yue are coming to Arena of Stars in Genting Highlands on 25th of May 2013.







What you waiting for? Grab yourself a super duper nice seat and go enjoy their live concert with us =]

Venue : Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands.
Time : 8:30pm
Date : 25th May 2013

Where to buy the ticket?
If you wanna walk in or call in to buy,

Galaxy Group Sdn Bhd 
Address : Suite 23-2, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City
Tel No : 03-22822020
Operation Hrs : Monday - Friday, 10am till 7pm

or

Galaxy Ticket Counter
Address : Concourse Level, Sungei Wang Plaza A
Operation Hrs : Daily, 12pm till 9pm

If you wanna know more : click here =]

This is the facebook of Galaxy Group
Check it out! Hope to see you on 25th May! =]




No comments:

Post a Comment