Saturday 2 February 2013

Responsible Blogging =]



Most of us are living in a happy family with parents, so am I. 
I got Daddy who will protect me when was in trouble or someone was bullying me,
I got Mummy who will take care of me when I was sick or sad.
So how is your parents? Maybe some of the parents will using the wrong way to send their love and care, but got one thing that I am pretty sure, that is every parents love their children much, trust me =]

We should appreciate and be grateful that we have a perfect family with both Daddy and Mummy. No matter how is the relationship between you and your parents, at least you can tell everyone that you have Daddy and Mummy. But how about the life of the orphans? They don't even have the chance to argue with their parents, maybe they don't even know who are their parents. They have to grow up without the love from their parents, they have to be strong enough to take care and protect themselves. How you will become if without parents? Can you take care or protect yourself if you are still a child? I am sure that I can't , because my parents take care and protect me well since I was a baby.

Since we have a lot of loves from our parents and friends, then why don't we give some of the loves to the people who need it. So today I gonna tell you about an event in Penang, Responsible Blogging. This event is calling the bloggers to join in giving back to the community by visiting the orphanages. It's Chinese New Year, time to give back. How do you think? For me, I am soooooo interested to join, but I can't,*sad* because I am not in Penang that time, so what can I do is only help to spread the news to my friends, hope that more and more people will join or help.

They will visit three orphanages in this event, Asrama Ramakrishna, Children Protection Society and Shan Children's Home.
The event is on 3rd of February 2013, 12.00pm to 5.00pm, they will prepare a couch to pickup the bloggers who wanna join at Straits Quay, Penang. If you are interested, click here to register your name, Responsible Blogging.





In this event, we have to special thanks to Subway Suntech, Subway iAvenue, Subway Leith Street.




Special thanks to Chatime.




Special thanks to Ninetology Malaysia.




Special thanks to Langkawi  Coral (go green tourism).




Because of all this sponsor, we can have a lot of sandwiches, drinks and gadgets to give out to the orphans, THANK YOU =]

Anything you wish to know more about Responsible Blogging can check out their website.

That is for today, hope more and more people will involve themselves to help =] 

3 comments:

  1. Oooops, only get to see ur post now, agree with you, should be grateful that we have our parents, I will join this event if I was in the penang.U r still working in Genting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is okay, I blogged about this too late already, should blog about it earlier, but I have really lack of time >< yea yea, still in Genting. =]

      Delete
  2. Very good and meaningful activity!

    ReplyDelete