Friday 25 January 2013

15-01-2013 to 20-01-2013 =]

Hmmm, this few days I jump to morning shift already, that is why I can do a short update here =]
It was about the module training I went few days ago, kind like training our products knowledge, skills of communicate with guests and bla bla bla xD The module was five days totally including the grooming workshop (I did nothing during the grooming workshop I think xD)

First day we went for the grooming workshop, I realized that I broke almost all the grooming rules xD I wore lots of bracelet on my hand, wore anklet, fingernails long than the tips and the most serious, I didn't apply full make up, I only applied eyebrow sometimes like when I got to rush back to hometown, who got the free time to bath and cleaned the make up >< (but eyebrow are too important to me). They learned how to tie their longggg hair neatly and nice also, but too bad I am short hair xD

Started from day 2 we kept listening all about the so call products knowledge, OH MY GAWD, the times was like going through one hour with one second *yawning*, the best part was the free coupon we got everyday, Free Meal of course syiok merr *grin*

Until last day we got a presentation, (I almost forgot how to present after graduated), then we took a lotttt of pictures, let me show you some of it =]

They seems enjoy right? guys make up for guys @@
The GENTLEMEN =]

anyone attract you? Maybe no xD oopss!
 The LADIES ^^

Acting cute ><

Second!

okay, we gonna mad ><

all lost control!!

Ladies with one of our leader =]

Got the photo from my leader camera.

Let's forget that we are wearing uniform xD

Danny Ng =]

Yen Wha =]

That is all! A short update for this week, hope you all won't get bored of it ><
Soon I gonna holiday and go back to Penang jorr, hang out for partyyyyyyyy xD



No comments:

Post a Comment