Thursday 17 January 2013

MODESTOS in Genting! =]



Hello peeps, finally I squeezed some times to blog. 
Recently, I feel that 24 hours are absolutely not enough for me, gonna work, gonna eat. gonna dating, gonna hang out with friends, gonna online and blog. the most important is gonna sleepppppppppp ><
I feel lack of time, I cannot finish everything as I wish, so sad, so end up I have decided to use my time to sleep and work xD 

Actually today I gonna blog about the newly opened restaurant in Genting Highland. I guess you all know where is the Safari Club in Genting right? @@ which was located at lower ground floor of Genting Hotel,  opposite of the All Sport Bar and Cloud 9, but it closed since last year for renovation. 

Now there opened as Modestos!! Bar@Pasta@Pizza@Party, woots!




I wished to go to eat since it opened, but I really lack of times >< Finally I squeezed some times (again gotta squeeze my times) to go last two weeks. muahahhaa!!
Modestos here has two section, one is for partying with loud music and alcohol, while another one is for dining, got pizza, pasta and bla bla bla. 
Of course I went to the dining one, because I had not much energy and time to party after work xD






They got more than one section for dining also, but I did not take much of picture because they served their food efficiently, only 10-15 minutes I think, maybe that period were not many customer also.


Sex on the beach ya! not mine ><

Spaghetti Carbonara D'Anarta

This spaghetti I will strongly introduce to all ma friends, because it is tooooooooo delicious! *mouth watering*. It cooked with smoked duck breast, cheese and fresh cream, MY GOD!  I love it so much larr wey xDD

Alla Salmone!

You love salmon? This is your first choice! It got tomatoes,cheese, smoked salmon and capers, all of them match perfectly in this pizza, and I love it crunchy as biscuit! *hungry now*

I can't remember how much total it cost, but I knew it was not as expensive as I assumed, total cost only RM120++, something like this ><
But I remember clearly that the regular pizza which has 8 slices, cost only RM35++ because I take away one pizza last week to eat with my roommate, too delicious xD

When you all travel to Genting, maybe can go to have a try too, their food will let you mouth watering same like me xD Modestos!


GOOD NIGHT! =]






No comments:

Post a Comment