Thursday 20 December 2012

Just for myself. 21-12-12 =]


Now is 20-12-2012. coming soon will be 21-12-2012, damn many people are discussing that whether the end of the world will be on tomorrow or not, are you curious about it? Some people will think that, don't be silly , won't have the end of the world, while some people will think that, what should I do? How if the end of the world really happen? How about you? Believe or not? For me, actually I am not really believe in the end of the world but I will try to appreciate before it is too late. Okay, ask yourself a question? What you will wish to do? Who you will wish to be with at this moment? Don't say won't happen and don't think too much such words, just think from the bottom of your heart, and answer yourself. 

Just now after I finished work, I bathed for almost an hour inside the bathroom, I suddenly recall that today was 20-12-2012 , woww, so fast then we will know that whether the sunrise will come again on the next day or not. 
Sunrise is freaking beautiful right? 
The sunrise I saw on 2010 at Pulau Redang.
How if the sunrise will never come on 22-12-2012 morning? I am now far far away from my family and best friends, frankly, I damn miss them now.
Since I graduated from primary school, I know that I am so lucky and full of happiness. Why? I got Daddy and Mummy who love me so so much, they will give me whatever I want, I got one younger sister and two younger brothers, but I never feel that my parents are biased or love who more, they give us equal love and caring. If really wanna talk about how my parents love me then I think even three days three nights also not enough.


My daddy is a person who always like to jogging, you know what? His immune system is more healthy than 18 years old teenagers, even better than us xDD while my mummy love to research all the healthy products, organic milk and bla bla bla, she always blended different fruits with don't know what organic milk powder for us to drink (taste seriously suck sometimes) xD The one thing I really proud of my parents is I never see them argue, since I came to this family, I really NEVER see my parents argue even once. I think that is why I am so positive thinking now =]

Come to my sister, now she already 18 years old, already know how to earn money and take care herself, she even can pay the debt of the car herself now, but in the deep side of my heart, she is still a little girl, a little princess. She is my only sister and I love her so much, I cry badly when she hurt herself last time, she is such an invaluable diamond for me, I take care of her carefully, I don't want anybody or anything to hurt her. If someone let her cry, I seriously will punch the bastard,  of course accept my parents larrrr xDD


My two brothers are totally different to each other, the elder one very quiet and do not have any temper, while the younger one, I seriously feel that he is an overactive boy larr, he can't sit down quietly for even 10 minutes and he is hot temper larr my god, maybe he is the youngest one so everyone just let him what he want. 


See, such a handsome boy right? Soon will become a smart and gentleman =] I can let him to pretend as my boyfie already, muahahaha!


Here is my overactive younger brother, you can know how overactive he is with this picture xD, but he is shifu(master) level already in his Wushu Society.

Bored right? Because I just blog about my family, but of course larr, tomorrow already the end of the world, impossible that I still blog about the events or parties that kind of stuff, right? So if you are not interested in then you can just click the esc and close this link =] thank you for supporting me.

Let's continue! Besides my parents and siblings, I still living with my grandma since I came to this world. She is such a lovely grandma, she even worry me more than my mom, when I was hanging out with friends till late night, she is the one who cannot sleep and call me non-stop to ask when I gonna back.xD

cute right? I love to hug her xDD
I got a lot of relatives, Aunts and Uncles, the funniest uncle is Uncle Dawson!

I guest you will know who is Uncle Dawson =]
Finally finish the part of my family, now I wanna talk about my best friends =]
Aiya, gonna end of the world jorr, let me finish it although it is so bored xDD

My girlfriends and boyfriends are not much, can count using only left hand's finger.
First of course is my hot babe, Steph. She is the only one who know all my secret, top secret! Nothing in my life can escape from her, I will tell grandmother stories when I meet her, even meet once for few months.


Hey Bitch, I really love you so much larr, thank you for be with me so many years no matter bad times or good times =]

The next lady is Fione. The lovely girl I know her since college and now we are like always missing the sounds of each other. We always debate for nothing when we living together, but now we miss the times of debating. Right? I know you are nodding your head now xDD


One girl I miss her so much, now she is a hot mama and good wife for someone. I miss you larr MUMMY RAINBOW  xD
The girl beside Steph, Rainbow.

Hmm, I got boy-friends also xD

My future private assistant xD

He will think his handsome is more beautiful than all the girls xD

Cute Han Han =]

I know you are handsome actually xD

Someone I miss him so much but now he already left us since one years and 10 months ago, Kien Chong, Jasper merr, I know xD

See this stupid fellow xD
Of course I have many others friends, since kindergarten, primary, secondary and even college, really cannot state all out one by one, if not who read this blog will going to bored till max, (I know now already maximum) xD
Anyways, I just want to thank all the people who appears in my life, no matter we love each others, or hate each others, or even met only once. I thank you God for sending such good people to my life, they all give me caring and love. I am such a lucky person who always meet good people in life.=]

Last, I gonna mention one more, the silly guy who always protect me, Ron.


Because you are the only one who is very near to me, so I no need to talk much here, just talk to you directly can already xDD. I don't know how long we can stay together, but I will try to make it as long as it can, I hope I can always be with you, babe =]

Maybe you will think that I am so silly, no such things as end of the world, why gonna write all this and waste time to read it. Actually this is only an excuse for me to recall back all the people in my life and thank you them. If without such story like end of the world, we will just continue to stay in our world and forget to thank and appreciate the important people in our life. Think carefully, appreciate what you have now =] Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment