Monday 10 December 2012

One-Stop Serviced Residence and Office =]


It was already like one month I did not blog >< damn miss the feeling of blogging and stalking others' blogs xDD Why I had so long time did not blog? It was because I had came to Genting to work as GSA, guest service assistance >< I had been here for about three weeks or one month already I think, don't know the day and night FML. The first two weeks before my off days I only worked and slept, far away from internet and blog, SO I got myself one broadband when I went back to Penang during the last off days, now I can surf internet and blogging xDD ( I'll blog about the broadband I am using now, 4G and it is damn fast =] )

Last week I got eight days of off days because November's off days and December's off days had been combined together >< I forgot everything I learnt after off days xDD

First four days I went back to Penang larr of course, homesick seriously lehh T.T
Then the next four days I went to KL to meet my family, they came to KL for travel after I went back.
So the whole off days I spent it with my lovely mummy, sister, brother and aunt.

The most important thing I gonna mention in this whole trip is our hotel in KL. It is a damn excellent service and awesome hotel xD Actually should call apartment I think =]
One-Stop Serviced Residence and Office.
Fully furnished apartment with air-conditioned, furniture and wireless internet.
p/s: I got these pic from their website.

The living room, Awww! With Astro TV xD

The master room with one bathroom <3

Another room with two single bed =]
The study room, ignore the mac book and others accessories in the bookshelf ><

The bathroom, got one in master room and one in living room.

Awesome right? Lets finish my explanation first xDD
They also have the facilities such as tennis court, gym room and swimming pool. Behind the building of the apartment got LRT station, Chan Sow Lin stop if I am not remember wrongly, got a link bridge which connected the apartment and the LRT station. Besides, They got also free shuttle services during 9:30am, 11:30am and 4:00pm between the apartment and Pavilion, Times Square, Bukit Bintang and KLCC, you just need to register how many person you have, which section you want and where you want to go at the reception counter at least one hour before the depart time.

Downstairs got SevenEleven, mamak stall, food court, nasi kandar, chinese restaurant and so on, but if you really lazy until you do not want to come out from the apartment or the apartment is too comfortable until you do not wish to leave it, just like me xD you can order delivery from Pizza Hut, Domino Pizza or MCD. Moreover, if you are a good housewife or chef, you can cook yourself inside the apartment, they got a dining area, and also prepared the frying pan, electrical cooker, microwave, refrigerator and so on.

Okay, isn't it damn awesome? Should be very expensive right? NO! It only cost RM310 per one night stay, sometimes you can even get cheaper during promotion or online reservation, like my family only get RM500 per two nights stay, reasonable right?? muahahahaha!!

Feel interested? Planning your holiday to KL and headache for accommodation?
Check out their official website for more : http://www.one-stop.com.my.



We went shopping around Sungei Wang, Times Square, Pavilion and so on. 

The result of shopping xD





IMISSYOU so much, mummy ><

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Before reaching Dhaka, people can book hotels online from the list of Hotel & furnished apartment

    ReplyDelete