Saturday 14 July 2012

A small holiday at Langkawi xD

Hundred and Hundred, Thousand and Thousand SORRY to my readers, I am sorry that I didn't update for such long time >< because I have a lot of stuff to busy, assignment and assignment, mid term test, mass comm night committee and bla bla bla, I know this is an excuse but I really BUSYYYYYY, so here I apologizes to all my readers and friends, SORRY >< I will try to update more in future. 

Today's post is about the last weekend's Langkawi trip with Ron and friends. I promised to FroggyBaby Daphne that I will post about it as soon as I can, but I think I still late, sorry babe ><
Okay, don't waste time, let's start. =]


We started at 7am, drove from Penang to Alor Star for the ferry, Kuala Kedah Ferry Terminal, it took almost 2hours to reach there. Why we have to drive there and took the ferry instead of just take the ferry directly from Penang to Langkawi? Because Xiao Ping said take the ferry from Alor Star is cheaper than from Penang. So we just follow what our treasurer said xDD
We bought the ferry which will depart on 9:30am, it cost RM23 per person, cheaper? I heard that take the ferry from Penang need more than RM70.

Stop playing game pls ><
Here we go for a better one xD

Waiting....
Waiting.......waiting......
Waiting......waiting.....waiting.....
After waiting and waiting and waiting, the ferry finally reached. It took almost two hours to reach Langkawi, I feel dizzy of taking ferry, I will choose the flight which just dizzy for 15 minutes instead of ferry need to dizzy for two hours >< Babe, I will help you all to book flight ticket next time.xDD

Say cheese xDD
We rented Avanza as our transport in Langkawi, about RM200 for two days I think, forgot jorr >< It was a new car, how lucky we were. We went to check in hotel when we arrived, actually Xiao Ping already reserved a hotel before we went, but the price and room was not very suitable for us, and it was located opposite from the sea, MAIN POINT xDD so we try to find another hotel, end up we got a room from AB motel with two double bed, face to the sea and only RM120 per night, cheappppp =] It was in the area of Pantai Cenang Langkawi.
After checked in, we go to take our lunch in town area, Kuah. Then came back to Pantai Cenang to have a walk along the market for window shopping. Only GIRLS, guys went back hotel to sleep, all lazy bugs xDD


Girlsssss =]

Opposite color ^^ Purple.
 The main point for this trip is what? SEA and the BEACH, Woots!






After playing for two three hours, all of us feel hungry till the max, so we just find a restaurant which just near to us for dinner. Palm View Live Seafood Restaurant.


Order, order =]

Can you take faster? We are hungry ><


After dinner we went back to hotel to rest, we played poker card for a while then slept at 12am or 1am, because we have to wake up early in the next morning ><

morning xDD
We woke up early in the morning, about 7am, after having breakfast at the MCD in underwater world, we went to the Perdana Quay, it was a place which almost same with Straits Quay Penang, got a lots of bots and beautiful view there. Then we went to a place name Hand Craft Complex, there got a lot of things to see and took picture, there got people demonstrate how to do the glassy stuff also. I captured a lot actually, but all the picture in Ron's phone and I busy he busy, so I cannot get the picture from him. ><

We planned to go to take the cabel car also after that, but the whether was going to rain so we cancel it and heading to Kuah to buy chocolate, alcohol and cigarettes.

Perdana Quay

Everyone of US =]

In the Hand Craft Complex, Me and Chuah.

Cute right?? xD

Chocolate, alcohol and cigarettes. Second Main Point.
 After that we took photo along the beach before go for swimming.

Me and Szu =]



Took picture with instax camera =]




 Bikini's time, sorry for the weird pose from me ><

Me and Xiao Ping.

Don't know why I wanna post this picture, I am so ugly ><
 We took our dinner at a Malay's stall or Siam's stall, I don't know, but the food were DAMN delicious and cheap.


After dinner we wanna went back to drink the Bacardi which cost only RM29, so we went to buy ice, mixture and cups, while we were waiting for the friends who were buying the stuff, Chuah did something funny, he opened the window and say hi to the foreign people who pass by, and he keep shouting that he want bak diao, OMG, >< 


Chuah! Get your ass up from my babe ><

RM29 Wowwww!
We left Langkawi by ferry at 8:45am. It was short holiday and we didn't go much of place, but it was fun, because all of them are awesome!! I have a lot of fun, especially when Chuah drunk, he was so cute xDD
I am sorry that there are not much of picture in this post, and I wrote in a quite rushing way since it is a late update >< so Sorry again.

Whole set of Absolute and one Jack Daniels.
I will update more since I have a lot of activities recently, mass comm night, elevate party, spotlite competition, Stay Tuned for that =] I will update it soon.


2 comments: