Tuesday 17 July 2012

Rock the party with ELEVATE xDD

Hmm, I am still a newbie as a blogger, but I am so glad and thank you to the people who give me the chances to gain more experiences and go for more events to know more new friends and blogger. Like Fione Ooi, she taught me a lot, let me know more new friends, such as the friends in Blog Lovers and Readers, Nicole Chang, gave us chances to go for events and so on. This time, I get invited as a VIP for the ELEVATE party at Penang International Sports Arena. I am so surprise to get the invitation xDD and as a VIP, wootss feel like I am going to treated as a boss, muahahaha xDD

Now let me show you how enjoy I am in the party, woots!!
We reached PISA-Penang International Sports Arena at 9:10pm, due to some traffic jam so we late for 10minutes, so sorry >< We met Don Chan, the person who invited us to the event, again thank you for your invite =], we got the VIP pass and the other passes from him, had I mentioned that we had five invitation to give out to our friends? sob sob ><
I wore veryyy casual that night, because I had to rush to KL by bus directly after the event, I had to make sure myself to feel comfortable when taking bus, so I was very different from other bloggers, they are so beautiful and gorgeous *envy* I kept asking Ron, Am I so ugly? Am I so weird from others? Am I so cincai? Am I bla bla and bla bla? He was impatient after I asked for many times, haha, because girls always care about their boyfriend's opinion, I always get the confidence from him actually.

Outfit of the day, I like casual ><

Passes for my friends, each can bring in three person.

We were the VIP for that night *grin*



Registration counter with a lot of beautiful ambassador =]


There had a photo corner, you can choose the background you want and take picture with your friends, they will wash out the photo immediately and place it at the table, you can get it after that.



The first sight I saw when I got into the event, first thing in my mind was - Woww, such a grand and big event!

 Woots, DJ Siera Lee in da house xDD


Mocha Girls here, they are so sexy and beautiful, they can dance non-stop for many songs, like no need to rest ><


 Elecoldxhot!! I can't move my eyes to other place when they were dancing xDD So powerful.



 The last performance guest was DJ Hiloco aka Nerodoll, she is very YENG! Can you imagine a GIRL who really can ROCK the party??



Picture from Fione.

Picture from Fione.
I met a lot of bloggers that night, but took only few pictures with them, so sad, I was so shy since I just a newbie >< but they were so friendly and nice, I hope I can meet them again next time, I can't get the picture which have all the bloggers >< I got only few picture of me, Fione, Nicole and my friends.

Nicole, she is tall, Serious ><


He is not blogger, but I like his hair. Picture from Fione.

Lovely sis, Yugene and me =]

Yugene, Brandon and me

Xiao Soon, Yugene, Jason, Fione and me ^^

So many people, don't know who and who ><

Ron was drunk that night and forgot that he had took this picture xDD
 There picture show my face nicely, haha, so I wanna post it =]



There were so much fun in the party, so sad that I have to leave earlier at 12:30am because I wanna rush to KL, if not I can take more picture with other bloggers. >< Hope to meet them again next time. It was a successful party, I had enjoyed the party with my friends that night. Thank you ELEVATE for the great party and Don Chan for the invite, hope to get more chances in the future. =]

3 comments:

  1. Omg....why u all so lucky can attend these events and meet other awesome bloggers de? I envy die lo...hahaha..I also want! But most importantly is meet u all first xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. welcome to the blogger world! =D and i missed that party! cause i need to go kl. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogger world!

    ReplyDelete