Wednesday 10 October 2012

I miss my life, I want it back =[

After a long long time, after a freaking busy life, I left my blog for more than 2 months.
Today, I finally open my laptop, sign in my google account, to write a post.


Every time I will write something which are informative and interesting, but this time really different.
I tried to find out the old blog, the blog which I wrote about my personal lifestyle and emo stuff.
But I failed, I lost the account, I lost the address, lost the password, I don't know how, open a new blog?
I finally decided to write it here.
So, if you all don't interested in the emo stuff then just ignore this post and close this tab.

I really do not know how, I really lost my way.
I just come back from Taiwan, this post suppose to write about the Taiwan's trip.
This Taiwan trip was different, this time I went with boyfie and friends,
It was the trip to celebrate first anniversary with boyfie also, sweet right?
But who will know the ending, I argued with him,
I almost lost him, until now, I don't even know whether he is still my boyfie or not.

I cried, I cried like a child who lost her candy,
I cried like a child who lost her parents in the middle of people.
I lost my life, I lost my life which was full of you,
I really don't know what to do, I even don't know whether he still love me or not. How?
I love you, Ron, I really love you
Just tell me that you are love me too if you are not willing to lost me also. Can?
I wanna go back to the life which can stick with you everyday.

I tried to persuade myself to ignore you since you don't even care,
I even started to plan, I planned to go oversea work until the reopen school,
I planned to leave, leave Penang, leave your life, leave you far far away.
But end up I can't, I just CAN'T. ><

I always say that eat one hundred of aeroplane can make a wish,
I got a chance right? I ate one hundred aeroplane and not yet make the wish, now I got a wish,
My wish is- I wanna be with you till the end no matter we argue how many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment