Thursday 14 June 2012

Happy Birthday to you Babe ♥

Finally I am free to blog >< Recently don't know why I am very busy, busy for study, assignment, work and PARTY xDD and I was drunk last night when went to club with friends, today when Fione asked me, are you really very drunk last night? I said, YEA, I AM TOTALLY FUCKING DRUNK! FML because I troublesome my friends to take care of me and cannot go to enjoy the night >< Promised myself not to drunk again, so headache when woke up in the next morning.

Okay, come back here, I am here to blog about the night of my birthday boy, Ron.
Since he said before that he hope to celebrate with me only so I planned to give him a night that only has he and me. *shy* xDD
I reserved buffet dinner in Deluxcious Hotel, Spa and Restaurant, it is only RM49,90++ per person. It included all the main course, desert and bla bla bla in the menu, only excluded the drinks. We reached there at 8.40pm, late for 10 minutes >< He don't know where I am bringing him, he just got in the car and slept until we reached Deluxcious.

This were the food already cooked and ready to choose.









The drinks were excluded and we ordered two cocktails.
one Long Island which was in pink - RM18++
one Singapore Sling which was in blue - RM18++


Soup of the day, carrot soup xD
Say Hi!

Not enough? ><
Here we go for the food which need to order and wait for cook. All were included xDD
I like this most, Cheese Salmon xDD


I wanna eat already, Babe plss stop taking pic ><







The environment =]



After finished the dinner, we went to the hotel room, I reserved a hotel room of Deluxcious also, I went to decorated it when he was working at noon. I rushed for the balloon, cake, present and other stuff, so lucky I can finish decorate it before he finish work >< The hotel room is superior room and it cost RM198. At that time, I gave him a key and asked him to open the room's door. Then, 

Taddannngggg....
Ballon in the air ^^






The present, I try to find it in many shops but most of them said not yet available, end up I got it from my uncle's friend, LUCKILY >< It costs RM699.
Latest G-shock which just come out on February.
The hotel room included breakfast for the next morning. We were having it in the Francis Garden of Deluxcious.


After finished the breakfast, we packed all the stuff and check out at 12pm, went to class after that, so sad that still have to go for class on birthday >< But we went for dinner and movie Madagascar after class with Andrew and Xiao Ping. He said he really enjoy his birthday and ......I hope so @@

If you feel interested in the hotel you can check this out, their website- www.deluxcious.com or click here.
For the balloon, I bought it in One Image Balloon Deco, check out their website, various pattern and types of balloon there, www.oneimage.com.my or click here.

Hope the birthday boy really enjoy his birthday with me ><




Outfit of that night. =]
Okay, done for this, and again Happy Birthday to you babe, may all your dreams come true, hope to celebrate with you every year. =] I love you 


No comments:

Post a Comment