Saturday 4 January 2014

Here I am AGAIN xD

Finally I am here to blog again, super duper long time did not blog already, how lazy am I ><
I gotta be more hardworking huhh (always said nia, guilty).

Since too long time did not blog already, don't know gonna start from where, so this post just a short post about 2013 and keep it short and simple then.
Let's have a review of 2013 xD

Vodka Hibiskus Tasting.

Isaac's birthday celebration =]

Farewell before leaving Genting.
Back to town xD

sorry for bad quality photo ><


Been protected is happiness =]
My birthday larrrrr xDD






New Year Eve =]

I had gone through a lot of easy and hard in 2013, easy at the beginning and hard in the end.(super hard ><)
In this got a lot of good and bad, happy and sad, smile and cry, easy and hard, but now all already end and we are stepping into a brand new year, so everything are over and I should move on. Keep smiling =]

Next post will be the wishlist for 2014, because now not yet complete (too greedy, too many wish xD)
So now blog about the review of 2013 first. See yea in the next post =]
Night peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment